Where will you write the next chapters of your love story?
Sailing is the ideal holiday for a romantic getaway, honeymoon, marriage proposal, or just a relaxing escape to reconnect with someone special. Enjoy tranquil turquoise waters, stunning powder white sand beaches and unforgettable sunsets. By its very nature, a sailing holiday is a magical time for two.
Ahhhh, that feeling of inner-peace you get as your yacht purposefully slices her way through tranquil waters of countless shades of turquoise and blue, your genoa gently pulling you along in the warm tropical Tradewinds as you drink in your loves’s smile… You’re not dreaming. Discover a sprawling paradise set amidst the unforgettable beauty of the Caribbean Sea that nature made especially for you both. The Grenadines, with its secluded waters and 32 enchanting islands and cays, are the perfect place to connect or reconnect.
Indulge in sophisticated elegance, fine dining and deserted beaches on the famous and completely unique Mustique Island. Take a slow romantic stroll along the pristine, palm fringed, powder white-sand beaches on Mayreau. Dine ashore in Chatham Bay at intimate, beach restaurants while gazing up at a billion gleaming stars. Drift hand in hand, while snorkeling with turtles and millions of brightly colored tropical fish in the Tobago Cays. Lounge together in the cockpit, with a glass of wine, and watch the sun slowly dip below the horizon in Bequia, water lapping against the hull as the sea turns gold and the sky blazes, in fiery shades of orange and red… The Grenadines are for lovers.
Find love and come back to nature with Barefoot Yacht Charters, you may just find each other all over again, or, an even better version of you.
- Dinner at Basils Bar on Mustique – a private island and home to Mick Jagger, Brian Adams and Tommy Hilfiger to name a few.
- Explore secluded, deserted, powder white or pink sand beaches, just the two of you.
- Snorkel hand in hand with turtles and thousands of brightly colored tropical fish in the Tobago Cays.
- Visit Happy Island – the NEW happiest place on earth, have a rum punch and get silly.
- Swim around Mopion, a tiny sand island surrounded by a beautiful reef atoll located 0.6 nautical miles from the closest island of Petit St Vincent where only the odd laughing gull will see you.
- Search for seahorses in the shallow waters in Chatham Bay.
- Have a barbecue dinner for two on your own private beach looking up at billions of stars.
- Enjoy a sun-downer at Frangipani Bar in Bequia, a right of passage and bucket list item for every true blue water sailor.
Everyday you will be able to:
- Find secluded beaches and places with not anther soul in sight to just be…“ the two of you”.
- Eat fresh lobster, fish and fresh, organically grown, local produce.
- Explore deserted islands.
- Swim or snorkel with turtles and a huge variety of tropical fish.
- Enjoy relaxing sailing in one of the best sailing grounds in the world.