Take the helm and sail on your own schedule.
No one tells the captain what to do, where to go or when to get there, a bareboat charter sailing vacation is your chance to explore the Grenadines at your own pace. Experience a Barefoot bareboat charter and find freedom.
Strike out on your own, in search of adventure, where you make all the rules. If you’re looking for adventure on your terms, it doesn’t get any better than a bareboat charter.
You may choose to hire one of Barefoot’s professional skippers to take the helm , or maybe a chef to prepare delicious regional delicacies in your own galley, so all you have to think about is having the best vacation ever.
While our fleet has been optimized to ensure you have the very best sailing experience possible the equipment found on all our yachts is a decision made in conjunction with our yacht owners. Each yacht is as unique as their owners are and so please read carefully what equipment is found on each individual yacht on our fleet page. DO NOT ASSUME ALL YACHTS HAVE THE SAME EQUIPMENT OR AMENITIES.
What isn’t included
- Food and drink. Ask about our provisioning options.
- Mooring, cruising and marina fees
- Children’s life jackets or safety harnesses (we strongly recommend bringing your own)
- Flights, transfers and related taxes
- Wireless Internet connection available for a $50.00 per week fee with the rental of an iPad (IPad $10.00 per day)