*All Rates are in U.S. Dollars.
- Per Day
- Per Week
SEAPLANE – Melges 32
Sails on SEAPLANE:
- Racing Mai
- Jib Heavy
- Jib Medium
- Jib Light
- A1.5 spinnaker
- A2 Spinnaker
What’s included and what’s not in a Barefoot Yachts’ Regatta Charter:
- Racing sails.
- All regatta required safety equipment for CSA events.
- Trimming/setup guide. Rig tuning guide
- Rig tuning gauge (Spinlock or Loose)
- Positioning fee
- Boat Captain
- Regatta entery fee
- Dockage/mooring fee
- Tender or chase boat
- Food on shore or racing
- Sail repares.
- Boat Captain/owner’s rep $400.00 – $600.00 per day***. (Racing days and practice days. )
- Add shore crew for only $100.00 per day extra. (Racing days and practice days. )
- Boat captain’s food and accommodations are $400.00 per day extra unless provided by charterer. (Racing days and practice days. )
*** Price of your chosen or designated Boat Captain depends on their level of expertise. Professionals While all our Barefoot racing professionals or Boat Captain are serious about achieving the best possible results, you can select the individual who fits with your objectives. Choose from from “Here to have fun” to Raising my game and improve” to “Serious focus and here to win”
Please fill out the short booking enquiry form and one of our friendly staff will review your request and get back to you shortly.
The prices indicated here are for your reference only and in no way indicate a commitment on your behalf. We’re excited to meet you and look forward to planning your vacation with you.
The Barefoot Team