Webster dictionary defines adventure as : “an exciting or remarkable experience”.
There’s something about the sea that calls to us. Its wide open expanses, the uncountable different shades of blue and the destinations it embraces. It’s a canvas upon which we paint truly unique adventures.
We all know that the longest lasting, most vivid, memories are the ones made whilst experiencing the spectacular, the exciting and the unique in the company of family or friends. Sailing adventures brings you closer together, closer to our world, its nature, its people, their culture, and their way of life. The Grenadines offer activities for every level of explorer and adventurer. From easygoing strolls along pristine beaches and leisurely snorkelling, sure to relax, to next level, high-energy kitesurfing and phenomenal scuba dives that are sure to take your vacation’s adrenaline factor to new heights.
Imagine a day where you wake up with the sun and dive into warm tropical waters for a short swim ashore. You enjoy a brisk run on the beach with the sandpipers and laughing gulls before going back to the boat for a healthy breakfast. You are now ready to start another perfect day in the Grenadines, ready for another Barefoot adventure. Sail over to the next incredible anchorage or stay and enjoy the beauty of the flora and fauna on this one. Go freediving with turtles and black tip reef sharks or glide across a turquoise lagoon kitesurfing. Hike to the top of an active volcano and soak in the cool waters of an ancient waterfall. End you day with a dinner of barbecued fresh fish and lobster (seasonal) accompanied by your favorite beverage while gazing up at a billion gleaming stars dancing in the night sky.
The hardest part is deciding what to do next. It honestly doesn’t get any better than a “Barefoot Adventure” yacht charter.
Find adventure and come back to nature with Barefoot Yacht Charters.
- Enjoy some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean with something for divers of all levels. Wrecks, walls, drift dives and easygoing dives on protected reefs.
- Kite surf some of the most spectacular waters with winds in the 15 to 25 knot range almost all year long.
- Stand up paddle through pristine reef systems.
- Kayak to deserted islands.
- Snorkel and free-dive with turtles, rays and black tip Caribbean reef sharks.
- Hike to a 3,500 foot high active volcano and swim in ancient waterfalls.
- Visit old 18 century forts where the French and British once fought.
- Catch your own dinner, fishing from your yacht, while sailing between islands or enjoy a day out with the local fishermen.
Everyday you will be able to:
- Eat fresh lobster and fish along with fresh, organically grown, local produce.
- Run on a deserted beach.
- Swim or snorkel with turtles and a huge variety of tropical fish.
- Dive, kite-surf, windsurf, surf, stand-up paddle, kayak, free-dive, deep sea fishing, rock climbing, hiking, scenic jogging and world class sailing are just some of the activities waiting for you on an adventure sailing vacation in the Grenadines.
- Enjoy exciting sailing, in fun conditions, in one of the best sailing grounds in the world.