Family life is both wonderful and a little exhausting. That’s why “the great annual summer family vacation” is so important—a time to make memories and celebrate your loved ones away from technology and the daily grind.
Family vacations are no longer about loading the kids in the car and heading to the nearest beach. Today, everyone is living their best lives, and that puts a lot of pressure on us parents planning fun family vacations that live up to the standards of our young, aspiring Instagram influencers, who would never be spotted riding in Clark Griswold’s Wagon Queen Family Truckster.
Families want to stretch their imaginations and share their passion for travel with their loved ones. They want family trips that don’t break the bank but still offer enough activities and excitement to captivate children of all ages and that includes parents who are still young at heart. And while parents usually want the best family vacations to be the best vacations for kids, a yacht charter, sailing through the Grenadines, is perfect for kids of all ages who want to run wild and parents looking to relax while they do it.
There is nothing that brings families closer than travel and sailing tops the list for family travel for most true sailors. There is no place on earth like the Grenadines for family sailing.
- Sailing builds self confidence, self reliance, quiets the mind and sparks a thirst for adventure.
- The simple act of sailing teaches patience, forward thinking and planning.
- The lessons learned while sailing can be applied to all walks of life and are not easily forgotten.
Things to do on a Barefoot family charter
- Get the kids outside, in the water and away from screens.
- Learn to kite surf, scuba dive, snorkel and a host of other water sports
- Snorkel and freedive with turtles and thousands of brightly colored tropical fish in the Tobago Cays.
- Visit Happy Island, the NEW happiest place on earth,
- Swim around Mopion, a tiny sand island surrounded by a beautiful reef atoll located 0.6 nautical miles from the closest island of Petit St Vincent
- Have a barbecue dinner on a private beach looking up at billions of stars.
- Enjoy a sun-downer at Frangipani Bar in Bequia (great fruit punch for the kids), a right of passage and bucket list item for every true blue water sailor.
Everyday will be able to:
- Explore secluded, deserted, powder white or pink sand beaches.
- Eat fresh lobster and fish along with fresh, organically grown, local produce.
- Swim or snorkel with turtles and a huge variety of tropical fish.
- Dive, kite-surf, windsurf, surf, stand-up paddle, kayak, free-dive, deep sea fishing, rock climbing, hiking, scenic jogging and world class sailing are just some of the activities waiting for you on an adventure sailing vacation in the Grenadines.
- Enjoy exciting sailing in one of the best sailing ground in the World.
- BOND with your children in a way you never thought possible
A Family yacht charter in the Grenadines is a life changing experience for your entire family.